BUYING A HOME
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one when you are not familiar with all aspects of the process. That is why it is important to have an experienced local real estate team to guide and counsel you. We promise to provide all of our clients with the highest level of client care possible. We will be by your side throughout the entire process to make sure we exceed your expectations and the outcome is successful.
New homes are listed for sale everyday. We will be in constant contact with potential sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you have immediate access to all the newest listings, whether or not they are on the market. Often, our buyers are able to submit offers with little or no competition from other buyers and secure an impressive deal on the home of their choice. We will save you valuable time by making sure we show you only homes that meet your needs and investment preferences.
As you prepare to submit your offer, we will provide you with important information about the home, the neighborhood, zoning, utilities, and nearby plans for development.
CLIENT FIRST PHILOSOPHY
There are many qualities & skills necessary to be an excellent real estate professional. Integrity, market knowledge, marketing savvy, superior negotiation skills and an extensive professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how we work. We have established a reputation as providers
of the highest customer service. We take great pride in the fact that 90% of our business comes from referrals and previous clients. Our experience and dedication set the standard for excellence in the industry; providing the very best service is essentially about putting our clients first. This means
keeping ourselves accessible, being good listeners as well as good communicators and responding quickly to our clients' needs. This “client first” philosophy has always been our foundation and it requires us to continually improve our skills, knowledge and way of doing business. In addition, the
latest technologies are enabling us to do everything more quickly and efficiently. Real Estate is a very personal business. It is the warmth and caring that we bring to every transaction that makes us outstanding Real Estate Professionals in our community. When you are ready to buy or sell, or if you just want to ask questions about buying or selling, please contact us.
A real estate agent can help you understand everything you need to know about the home buying process.
Not all real estate licensees are the same; only those who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. They proudly display the REALTOR ” ®” trademark on their business cards and other marketing and sales literature. REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reported that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments of most people’s lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $250,000. If you had a $250,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a certified professional accountant? If you had a $250,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be wise to work with a professional REALTOR® when you are buying a home.
If you’re still not convinced of the value of a REALTOR®, here are more reasons to use one:
1. Your REALTOR® will help you determine your home buying power and help you identify a qualified lender – that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give a REALTOR® some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, he or she can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you.
2. Your REALTOR® has many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the home you are looking for is available but not actively advertised on the market, and it will take extra effort, networking and further investigations by your agent to find all available properties.
3. Your REALTOR® will assist you in the home selection process, by providing objective information about each property. REALTORS® have access to a variety of informational resources pertaining utilities, zoning, schools, etc. There are two things you want to know:
- Will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment?
- Will the property have good resale value when I am ready to sell?
4. Your REALTOR® will provide you with due diligence, during the property evaluation. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. Your REALTOR® can assist you in finding qualified, responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports.
5. Your REALTOR® will guide you through the escrow process to make sure your escrow will close successfully.
You will also want to see a preliminary report on the property title. Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. Your REALTOR®, title search company or attorney can help you resolve issues that might cause problems at a later date.
6. Your REALTOR® can help you understand different financing options and identify qualified lenders.
7. Your REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
Welcome to Lorenza & Associates! Here, we have prepared a broad range of useful information and resources designed to help you navigate the home buying or selling process more effectively. Explore the inside scoop on our local community, advice on finding a mortgage or critical information on preparing your home to sell.